Incoming Freshman Orientation 2021-2022
The Colony High School Wrestling Coaching Staff is excited to have you as a future Knight! Below is information on how our season is structured, as well as general information for all prospective wrestlers.
Please fill out the Wrestler Contact Form if you have never done so.
- Pre-Season Workout Information
- Weight Lifting and Open Mats start the second week of school in the Fall. You need to have the district Participation Form signed and turned in before participating. We work out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings at 6:00 AM in the weight room and Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in the small gym for open mat (times vary depending on facility availablility)
- The first practice for the 2021-2022 school year is September 29th, and the last day of state is December 18th.
- Practices are from 3:00 to 5:00 every school day except when we have competitions. The location is either the small gym or commons area.
- In order to practice on the first day, you must complete registration process delineated on the CHS Activity Registration web page.